Welcome to the Live Blogging of the 2007 Whitney Awards!

Welcome to the Whitney Awards! If you are not familiar with how blogs work, the 'beginning' is at the bottom of the screen. So, scroll down to the bottom, start reading, and enjoy!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Best Mystery/Suspense

Presented by Jessica Day George and Brandon Sanderson

Nominees


The Deep End - Traci Hunter Abramson
Grave Secrets - Marlene Austin
Hazardous Duty - Betsy Brannon Green
The operative - Willard Boyd Gardner
Sheep's Clothing - Josi Kilpack

And the winner is...

Josi Kilpack!


4 comments:

Sariah Wilson said...

Who won?

Julie K said...

Here I am, sitting miles and miles away, wanting to know who the dang winner is, and IT IS NOT POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!

Julie K said...

No offense to Jami, as I'm sure Sheeps Clothing is great, but I really, really, really wanted Betsy to win! Betsy, you'll always be a winner in my eyes! lol! By the Way, I didn't read Sheeps Clothing cuz even the description of the book gave me the heebie geebies.

Karlene said...

It was so hard for me to pick a favorite in this category because I liked them all. I went with Betsy's in the end, just because it was a little more action packed, but Josi was such a close second in my mind.

Glad you won Josi. Woo-hoo!