Welcome to the Live Blogging of the 2007 Whitney Awards!

Welcome to the Whitney Awards! If you are not familiar with how blogs work, the 'beginning' is at the bottom of the screen. So, scroll down to the bottom, start reading, and enjoy!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Closer look at the finalists for Book of the Year

Heather Moore is reading an excerpt of her book. By now, I'm sure Quick-fingers Matthew and Lightning keys Tristi will have put in the title of Heather's book, but since I realized I misspelled Jennie Hansen's name in my last post (I hope she will still smile in the picture I'm going to take with her, since I'm so not-a-groupie), I'm just going to wallow in my sheepishness. At least for 30 seconds or so.

Heather admitted that she is trying to get us all hooked by reading the beginning of her book. Then the sold-out award crowd might go buy her book. Nice excerpt, Heather. Maybe after I'm done not-stalking I will head over to the bookstore...

No comments: